Accredited Courses – Government funding available
- ICA30111 Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- ICA40311 Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies
- ICA50111 Diploma of Information Technology
- ICA60111 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
- BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB41107 Certificate IV in International Trade
- BSB51107 Diploma of Management
- BSB50807 Diploma of International Business
- BSB60907 Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
National Training Centre of Australia (NTCA) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) #6527 and nationally recognised education provider based in Melbourne, Australia. NTCA trains individuals, businesses and community groups. NTCA focuses on courses in Business, Management, and Web Technologies.
We offer a range of accredited and non-accredited courses that have broad application and appeal, such as IT short courses, business and management qualifications. We also offer the Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies, which incorporates units focused on search engine optimisation (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and social media optimisation (SMO). All of our accredited courses are in accordance with the Vocational Education and Training Quality Framework.
Our flexible approach to the learning process means that we can cater to the busiest student. Through classroom-based training modalities, we can offer you the highest quality vocational training that can conform with your lifestyle and education needs. With our strong industry links, we can help you to turn your training into opportunities, provide networking and other workplace related assistance.