Entry Requirements for International Students
- All students must of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission at NTCA.
- Entry in to this course requires IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent in line with DIAC regulations
- Satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification is required for entry into this course.
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements. A minimum of 5 years’ experience would normally be expected but each case will be reviewed individually with relevant work experience evidenced by work reference letter on company letterhead, work samples and curriculum vitae submitted will be considered.
NTCA works closely with approved international agents who can offer advice about studying in Australia.
They can help you to:
- understand your course options with NTCA
- give advice about student life in Australia and visa requirements
- submit an international student application
List of agents – Cick here