Entry Requirements for
General Entry Requirements
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age at the time of commencement.
- Successful completion of Australian Equivalent 12 qualification.
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or Certificate III in EAL(Australia) or its equivalent**.
For equivalency of various English Languages proficiency testing, and other forms of equivalency please refer to the Admission Policy available in the Students handbook
- Applicants should have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- All the students should complete an online LLN test (LLN Robot) during the orientation
Students without minimum educational requirements, may demonstrate their Language, Literacy and Numeracy requirement through the LLN assessment test.
**In the absence of formal English qualifications NTCA may proffer NTCA English Placement Test.
- NTCA does not promise overseas students any possible migration outcomes from undertaking any courses or guarantee successful education assessment outcomes for the overseas or intending overseas student.
- NTCA does not warrant that enrolment in or completion of the course will enable a student to obtain any employment or to remain in Australia upon completion of the course.
- They may be re-assessed for subsequent courses if they have not successfully completed the currently/previously enrolled courses.
Additionally, there could be a specific entry criterion listed for entry into a desired qualification, which would invariably a lower level qualification. Please refer to individual course flyers for more details.
Find out more
Complete your details below